Friday 5 August 2011

Summer Hols - Week 2



Days 2 & 3



Tuesday was just "one of those days" Great plans made. Auntie Mandy arrived to watch kids. Great plans changed. Auntie Mandy left to get back to her busy day - don't ask!



Wednesday I took the girls with me to do an Usborne Book Stall at DJ's Jungle Adventure. Helen, the new owner, is systematically upgrading the whole of our local soft play centre. Tuesday it was the turn of the loo's to get a make-over. Dais came desperately running up to tell me "those mens won't let me in the toilet". By the time I had shown her the Baby Change Room, it was all too late. I had to bundle her in the car and take her home. I left Molly in charge of the book stall, and this is the note that greeted me on my return!








Days 4 & 5


Luckily it rained on Thursday. (Been way too hot for a fat bird). I managed to get a boot full of give-aways and throw-aways to the charity shop and tip. I only had to carry a squeeling Dais back into the shop to retrieve a large pony, the rest has gone ... phew!



The girls have both been pretty good today. Having so much more room in the house has enabled them to discover long-lost toys, books and games. No that they did. They took every cushion off every sofa and built a large camp in the front room. Plus, their new life-jackets arrived. That kept them amused for hours. See YouTube clip


Daddy is home and offering to cook dinner. Time to drink a cold one in the garden and update my blog then?



















































1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder why there are such huge gaps on thse posts?